FD Best of Beauty Awards 2012 PART TWO is finally here!
I have already posted the makeup results here, and now let’s move on to the skincare results. I admit, I was surprised to see the final results. We have two local brands in some categories! Yay! I do think it is great. For some reason, local brands’ products are inexpensive, but when your skin looks good with inexpensive products and get great result at the same time, why not, right? From this result, now all of us know what products are out there that we can try and worth every penny.
Other than that, if you are familiar with the Female Daily Forum, you won’t be surprised to see the rest of the products. Many of the ladies in the forum talk, ask, discuss, and share their experiences using these awesome skincare products. I predicted SK-II, Clinique, and Estee Lauder would come out as the winners for some of the categories, and they are!
As for the winners, I will leave it to Deszell. We have already picked the names randomly, and we will announce it very soon. So stay tuned for that!
Facial Cleanser :
1. Viva Milk Cleanser
2. Shu Uemura Cleansing Oil
Facial Wash :
1. Hada Labo
1. SK-II Facial Treatment Clear Lotion
2. Viva Face Tonic Green Tea
1. Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair
2. SK-II Facial Treatment Essence
1. Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel
2. SK-II Stempower
1. Skin Aqua
Eye Cream :
1. Clinique All About Eyes
2. Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye
1. Cure Natural Aqua Gel
2. Clinique Turnaround Instant Facial
Facial Scrub :
1. St. Ives Apricot Scrub
2. Clinique 7 Day Scrub Cream
Facial Mask :
1. Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque
2. Mustika Ratu Masker Bengkoang and SK-II Facial Treatment Mask (tie)