There are 2 product we want to feature this week actually!
The first one is a liquid foundation from L’oreal True Match. This is my first time using any L’oreal foundation and I actually like the light texture which makes this product easy to blend. It provides medium coverage that’s enough for me.At first, I felt like the shade (R2 Apricot Ivory) is a tad too light for my skin tone but then as the product sunk into my skin, it looks alright. The finish is quite matte and slightly powdery and I decided not to use any powder on top because I didn’t want my face to look too “set”.
The second one is a cute head band sent to us from B.O.W Juellerrie! It’s so big it’s almost like a head piece but I love it! Head to their Facebook page if you’re interested in ordering one for your next party
Anyway, I was in the mood to create a smokey eye using my favorite color, green! It’s very simple to do. I basically use matte dark green on the entire lid, a shimmery light green on the inner corners, and then put the darkest green on the outer corners. I wanted to use black liners but didn’t have the patience to apply liquid or gel so I just did it with a felt-tip liner which is super easy and fast!
- Revlon Matte Eyeshadow in Tempting Teal
- MAC Eyeshadow Quad in Photo Realism
- MAC Penultimate Liner in Rapid Black
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Graffiti
- Maybelline The Magnum Volum’ Express Mascara
- L’oreal True Match Foundation in R2 (Apricot Ivory)
- MAC Venomous Villain Bite of an Apple blush
- Sariayu Dendang Rebana DR2 lipstick
The head band that matches my eyes