As many other years that have passed, Ramadhan month usually means lack of sleep. From the taraweh sessions, full time work, waking up early for sahur and even tadarus, we tend to sleep less during the month and essentially, pray more. For me, this means my dark circle is getting worse. If you have the same experience, why not try these few methods which can help you remove dark circles? Especially to get you all bright and sparkly for Lebaran. I have posted this as one of the tips. Here’s more!
1. Squeeze cucumber and potato to get the juice. Dip your cottom pads into the mixture and leave it on your eyelids for 15-20 minutes before washing it away.
2. Grate a potato and tie it in a cloth and place in over your eyes for 15 minutes. This helps to reduce puffiness of your eyes.
3. Wash your eyes with a small pinch of salt in water if you want sparkling eyes.
4. Dip the cotton wool in cold milk and place it on your eyes for 10-15 minutes daily before you sleep.
5. Massage your eyes 5 minutes before you sleep with coconut oil.
6. You can slightly warm tea bags and place it over your eyes for 10-15 minutes to lessen dark circles.