The Bag : Anya Hindmarch “I’m not the plastic bag” Blue US version. I was one of the lucky winners that can buy the bag online from the website. Jolly! Put 5 email addresses, only got one. Ooh..well…as long as I got one. Am happy enuff.
The Contents (from top left):
- Gold and brown leather wallet from Celine. My husband bought this at David Jones City. He knows I’ve been wanting that wallet…hehehe….
- Paseo tissue. Love this brand! So whoever comes to Sydney to visit me,they have to bring me loads of this!
- Sunglasses from Portmans. I bought these for $35.95 AUS. Love love love them!
- Blush on brush from The Body Shop
- Mac Shimmer Blush in Trace Gold. It’s good for day time. Not too “hey look at my red cheeks! I’m blushing” attitude.
- Mac lipsticks in Twig and Del Rio (for day and night)
- Mac select sheer pressed powder in NC20
- Mac eye liner in Bountiful Brown
- Lancome Le Crayon Khol in Noir
- Mac eye shadow in Pink Venus and Tempting (both came from Lustre collection)
- Clinique High Definition Mascara in Black
- Mac Select Cover Up in NC15
- Eye pencil sharpener from The Body Shop
- Gucci Envy me miniature perfume and body cream. I got this when I bought the big bottle at Myer
- Moleskine organizer with a blue pen. I love blue pen more than black pen
- Pocket mirror. I bought this in one of the souvenir shop when I went to NYC a couple of years ago.
- Anya Hindmarch gold makeup bag. Bought it at eBay. I love Anya Hindmarch. My friend said its not in the “highlight” anymore. But, I just love her design. I even have the nappy bag with my daughter’s picture on it. Hehehe…
- My 2 mobile phones. One is Nokia N70 and the other one is Nokia Navigator. This is really help. Cause it shows me where to go and stuffs. It got GPS in it. Just type the address you want to go, click navigate, and it shows on the screen right away.
- My house key and car key. Since, I can’t afford to have “pembantu” here to open the gate for me, so this key is really important. Can’t leave home without it.
- Digicam dari SONY DSC-7 that I use to take this picture.
Want to participate? Please send yours to firstname.lastname@example.org!