I’m not a big fan of heavy makeup. Simple and nude everyday makeup is my favorite look. I think that look suits me most as a homemaker and as a mother, so I don’t have so many makeup products in my makeup pouch, just the basic staples.
I’m so lucky, I have this prettiest lace makeup pouch by Marchesa. I actually happened to get it as a gift from my last beauty haul at beauty.com.
It’s a very roomy pouch made of layers of satin (in gold) and black lace, with a super big black ribbon attached in front of the pouch. Pretty!
- ELF Blush Brush – this brush is cheap but I consider it as a good one. I’ve been using it for a year and will still be on duty for a while, even though I’m thinking of getting another one from Sigma.
- Lancome Hypnose Doll Lashes - this mascara is a savior for a newbie like me. it creates a nice curl, less clump and no spidery lashes. Never mind to bring the curler all the way.
- Lancome Artliner – Got this from the package when I got my Lancome Hypnose Doll Lashes together with no.4. I rarely use this because I’m not good in applying liquid eyeliner.
- Lancome Cils Booster XL – Same as no.3. I got it in the package. I love the ability to enhance my mascara. It guarantees to give me thicker lashes.
- Dior Pencil Eyeliner - I always bring this eyeliner for a quick touch up (whenever I’m too lazy to apply my gel liner)
- Little Black Hair Clip – Everyone has a “bad hair day” right? I mean, who hasn’t? don’t worry be happy, because this clip comes to the rescue.
- Bvlgari Omnia Coral, Sample Size – Great to freshen up.
- Bare Mineral, Mineral Veil – Actually what’s inside is Chanel Poudre Universelle, because the Chanel packaging is overly huge to take so I managed to move it to a smaller container which is the sample packaging of Bare Mineral, Mineral Veil.
- Bobbi Brown Eye Liner Brush
- Clarins Gloss Appeal & NARS in sweet dreams and dolce vita, both in sample sizes. Small things that enhance the color on my lips.
- Benefit Bella Bamba – The good thing about carrying this is that it has a built-in mirror in it.
- Bobbi Brown Cleansing Oil Travel size - For a quick remedy from a “smudged eyeliner” drama. It’s very handy with a cap, so there’s no need to worry about spilling it into the pouch.
- Ecotools Retractable Kabuki – For a powder touch up.
- Super Hot Pink BB Cream - I never have any foundation in my life, because I’m too worried that the foundation will be too heavy on me. I tried this famous BB Cream in travel size just to make me “feel” like applying a makeup base. Yeah I know, BB cream will never beat that GALS or GA Maestro or Dior Nude. Don’t worry, I’m on my quest to find a good one now *crossing my fingers*
- L’Oreal Infallible Eyeshadow #Continuous Cocoa – I found that a single eyeshadow is very practical, and I can just use my finger to apply it onto my ey lids in case I forget to bring my brushes
- Bobbi Brown Long Wear Gel Liner #Black
- Biore Cleansing Oil – I don’t know why, but this thing is always in my makeup pouch (I always stock up) maybe just to give me a peace of mind. If I accidentally ruined my makeup, this will be a charm for cleaning up the mess.
- Boscia Green Tea Blotting Paper – I have normal skin, so I seldom need this blotting paper. It just so happens to be a permanent resident in my makeup pouch. Ah, let it be. Who knows I might need it in the future.
- Better Flossing – I found this inside the sample goody bag from drugstore.com some time ago and I believe this can be a perfect solution when I accidentally have food stuck between my teeth.
That’s my “beauty treasure” for now. Since I don’t have any beauty train case, you can say, those things above are all I’ve got. I hope I can add some more in the near future.