My Mrs. Bunny Travel Kit came a week ago, and I’ve been using it since! First of all, I picked this one because of the color (I can’t resist pink and blue). The color combo is perfect for my taste and I think having makeup brushes that have colors other than black is a refreshing “scenery” on my desk. Second of all, Mrs. Bunny Travel Kit made from synthetic bristles. The bristles feel SO SOFT and fluffy. Some people said synthetic bristles only good for liquid product, but surprisingly, dare I say, they work as good as natural bristles, and even better! They pick up powder products very well, and they are so easy to work with.
I chose the travel kit because simply I need them for travel, let’s say I go home (mudik) almost every two month. I need friendly brushes and the container to go with me. The travel kit brushes have short handles which is good because it won’t take too much space in my suitcase. Another thing that I love from Sigma is the brush container! At home, I can open it and instantly have two brush holders. The size of the container is also perfect for my favourite Sigma F80.
The kit comes with 7 brushes, and I really think we can go everywhere with them. 7 brushes are enough
- F30 – Large Powder Brush. This is my favourite out of them all. It picks up my powder and it also helps blending it onto my face.
- F40 – Large Angled Contour Brush. I’ve reviewed F40 along with F80, but this particular F40 is made from synthetic bristles and if I have to pick one, I really think this one is better.
- F60 – Foundation Brush. This is the “traditional” shape of foundation brush. But I still prefer using my F80 for doing the job. I can use this one to apply my cream blush, though. It works fine for that.
- E30 – Pencil Brush. It softens and great for smudging. I also can use it to smudge eyeliner to create smokey eyes. This small brush is good to highlight the inner corner of our eyes.
- E40 – Tapered Blending Brush. We need at least one blending brush to soft blend the crease. Using just the tip to apply color, sweep back and forth through the crease for a diffused and blended finish.
- E55 – Eye Shading Brush. The most essential brush that we should own. I love how dense this brush is. It picks up eye shadows very well. I use it to apply eye shadow all over my eyelids.
- E65 – Small Angle Brush. For gel liner user, try this one. The brush makes me able to create perfect lines. I also use E65 to dab powder eye shadows along the bottom lash lines if I want to define my eyes.
I’m always impressed with Sigma and their high quality brushes, and I can see myself buying more Sigma brushes in the future!
What’s your favourite makeup brushes for travel, girls?