I only keep decorative makeup in my pouch since I always leave my skincare at home, although I often bring my skincare to the office during the weekdays. I usually bring my makeup pouch to the office on Monday, and bring it back home on Friday so I can change the lipstick, blush, eye shadow and mascara that I’m going to wear for the next week. My weekly makeup pouch consists of 2 lipsticks, 2 blushes, 2 eye shadows and 2 mascaras. Well, we never know when our mood changes, right?
The Makeup Pouch:
This makeup pouch is one of the many pretty products from Tulisan
1. Stila Sheer SPF 15 compact powder – I love anything with SPF in it.
2. MAC Sculpt and Shape – Perfect for shading and contouring.
3. MAC Mineralize blush in Band of Roses – I use it as an eye shadow since I don’t have any pink eye shadow.
4. Tarte Amazonian Clay blush in Natural Beauty – Tarte does a great job in making this blush, I think this one beats NARS blushes.
5. Tarte Amazonian Clay blush in Exposed.
6. The Body Shop mirror – I’ve had it for about 5 years and still using it although it’s broken into 2 pieces.
7. Make Up Forever Rouge Artist Intense 30.
8. MAC lipstick The Faerie Glen.
9. KIEHL’S lip balm #1.
10. Too Faced Shadow Insurance – My favorite eye shadow primer.
11. The Body Shop concealer pencil #4 – Perfect to cover up any blemishes and dark spot.
12. L’Oreal Super Liner Gel eyeliner 2/brown.
13. MAC Brow Set clear – I use it as a clear mascara.
14. L’Oreal Voluminous mascara Carbon Black – I swear this mascara makes my eyes wide awake.
15. Shu Uemura eyelash curlers.
16. MAC 187 SE brush – for Tarte Exposed.
17. MAC 194 SE brush – for MAC Sculpt & Shape.
18. L’Oreal eyeliner brush.
19. The Body Shop kabuki brush – for Tarte Natural Beauty.
20. Vidal Sassoon hair comb.