As you all know, we’re currently holding ‘DFS Galleria What’s Inside My Makeup Pouch Contest‘ so that we can take a peek into your makeup pouch. The best thing about it is of course you can also win Giorgio Armani Beauty Products.
So, we thought, instead of the usual ‘Inside Her Bag’, we’re going to share ‘Inside Her Makeup Pouch’ instead for the next couple of weeks. Starting with Arinda’s, a graduate student in New York University.
I am a graduate student in New York University therefore I don’t wear much make up everyday. Just a simple one! Most of the days I just use pressed powder, eyeliner, mascara and lipstick/lipbalm. But I always bring this make up pouch everyday. You know… one of girl’s bad habits. So… this is it! – Arinda
The Makeup Pouch: Harrods make up pouch – got it from my mom when she went to London. I love the graphics, it reminds me of London so much!
- L’Oreal Paris Double Extension Renewal Serum Inside – It’s a double steps mascara, perfect for my short lashes.
- L’Oreal Paris Lash Architect 4D – I always use this together with the double extension to create the fake lashes effects. Together they make perfect match!
- YSL Touche Eclat – Essential for a sleepless student like me. Nothing does wonder like this touche eclat to cover the ugly dark circles.
- Sally Hansen tweezer – Too bad there is no narsih here. So I need to pluck my own eyebrows
- Covergirl pencil eyeliner – just another eyeliner for everyday use.
- Revlon Just Bitten — They have similar packaging to sharpie! So be careful! But I love their pointed tip!
- L’Oreal Paris Nutri Shine lipstick – Excellent to create that pinkish natural lips look.
- MAC Studio Fix – I’ve been using this for 3 years. No complaint so far.
- L’Oreal Paris Gel Eyeliner – A girl just can’t get enough gel eyeliner, right?
- Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush On – I just love the packaging. It somehow reminds me of Katy Perry. Dont know why.
- PAC Blush On – Another party essential! I use this for contouring though.
- Make up Forever Mat Velvet Foundation – The formula is just right for oily skin like mine.
- NYX Eyebrow Cake Powder – Great product for affordable price,
Oh if you notice I dont have any eyeshadow in my pouch. It’s because I always use Sari Ayu 25th Anniversary Palette or Urban Decay Naked eyeshadow. They definitely cannot go inside the pouch!