I have been swayed by this year’s ‘it’ colour ever since Leija wrote about it. It’s vibrant but it’s not neon! I’ve been seeing too many neons for the past couple of seasons, that I thought it’s time to put a stop to it. But being a medium-tone woman, I love me some colours
So, there’s no wonder that I’ve been using the only coral/orange dress that I’ve got every other day. But since new season collections have been coming into store, and I have the privilege of seeing them first, I saw many tangerino tango inspired colours will be hitting the rack. I thought, it’s about time to add another coral/orange shade item(s) on my wardrobe.
- Raoul Grace Gown in Clementine – just the perfect mix between the maxi and orange trend. It has a modest cutting that flatters your body perfectly. Tried it and fell in love with it.
- Max & Co Lattuga jacket – WhileI often go to a meeting, but I don’t have to dress so conservatively. This orange jacket is the perfect one to add a punch of colour to my meeting outfit.
- Staccato heels – been seeing a chunky heels sling back like this one often lately, and I’ve been meaning to get a pair of Staccato since they’re made of real leathers material. What do you all think of this one?
- Steve Madden Btippie Orange – the perfectly-sized, structured bag. What more could one’s ask?
- Bulgari Omnia Coral – not a fashion related items, but it suits the colour scheme just perfectly don’t you think? Currently one of my everyday fragrances.
Bulgari Omnia Coral have a fresh whiff of scent as it opens up and stays light. It has a note that is so familiar and yet is not too intense as most floral notes. That note is hibiscus petals, or as we call it: bunga kembang sepatu. It took me back to my kindergarten days, where my school was filled with that flowers and the scents would emanate to the entire school when it blooms. It opens up with scents of bergamot and goji berries, followed by hibiscus petals right after. The heart note is an aquatic whiff of water lily. Slowly, it ends with a pomegranate – still with the initial lightness, not too sweet – followed by a warm cedar and musk.
Bought any tangerine tango item recently? Why don’t you share it with us?