I’ve never been a fan of large bag, my collections mostly small to medium sling bag. But when it comes to office or working matter –which is not too often-, this bag would be suitable.
Eventually I can no longer avoid from sharing the content of my bag, after such a long time being a member of Fashionese Daily :p
The Bag: Aty Noor Batik Bag, from Jogja.
Found this at some local products exhibition, this was definitely a cheap thrill! The elegant pattern –eventhough it was just a stamped batik- , combine with vertical stiching at the center. Love this bag because it’s just different from other batik bag.
- Pink wallet from BojaBag (or maybe Rizka Mellina has a new brand name for her wallet line? I don’t know yet, but hey Rizka, I looove your products!! :D)
- Silver Ipod
- Chinese make up pouch
- Note book
- Wet tissue
- Spare socks (very useful when I have to ride my motorcycle)
- And last, some 5thousands left from lebaran treat, I purposely put it outside the wallet, to keep it neat.
Inside the make up pouch:
- Pure white linen mini from Estee Lauder
- Revlon Lipstick ‘Blush’
- Stila Lip Enamel ‘happiness’
- MAC trip palette, Neutral.
- MAC suntints
- EM blush brush
- Spare flower pin