Do you all have any plan for the weekend? We’re planning to go to the Kota Tua with the rest of the Female Daily girls (and kids) to watch the Mystery of Batavia animated performance and stroll along the historic building on Sunday morning. It’s good to go out somewhere once in a while to a place other than malls but it doesn’t mean we can’t do it in style, right?
Before the weekend begins, we want to take you through the five items that, if we have them, would be perfect for our weekend activity. In the mean time, we’re going to save some money on our piggy bank
- A short with a flare, this Cotton Ink Sienna Short in Khaki (Rp 209,000) surely makes the top of my list. Haven’t been successful in pulling off a look using a short, but this one looks easy and relaxed. Just the perfect piece to wear in the scorching heat of Jakarta.
- To keep your face stay fresh the whole day, this Bobbi Brown Extra Repair Foundation SPF 25 ($55) would be just what you will need. Perfect coverage but not too thick with a buildable finish. The perfect foundation for dry to very dry skin with a promise that your skin to stay moist all day long. Being out all day is just as bad as staying inside air conditioned room, which makes my face really dry! So the Shea Butter and Evening Primrose Oil contained within this foundation will be what I need for this trip
- What better way to step in style other than a pair of Repetto ballerina slippers? This Repetto and John Derian Ballerina Flats have spring written all over it!
- Sun can be harsh for our lips too so I want to make sure my lips will stay hydrated during this trip. Though I probably can’ be bothered with lipsticks, a good lip balm is an absolute must! I’m thinking of grabbing one of these scented L’occitane Pure Shea Butter (Rp. 170.000), which I can also use on any part of my body that is dry, such as hair, cuticles or rough patches on elbow or knees. They contain 95% shea butter (certified organic and fair trade) combined with botanical oils and beeswax for a deliciously smooth texture. Right now I’m torn between Vineyard Rose, Orange Honey and Apricot Flower because they all sound so delish!
- Every other blogger I’ve seen lately carry an American Apparel Carry All, which I think is just the solution to all my junks! During the day, I can use it to organize my stuff inside my bag, but when afternoon comes and I’m ready to go out with my girlfriend, I just need to take the carry all out and carry it as a clutch!