“Nude makeup is not no makeup” That’s the idea that Make Up For Ever had socialized recently. In fact, creating nude look of makeup takes same effort, time and makeup products as sophisticated makeup. Nude makeup encounters women’s difficulty when they want to look best without seeming to be made up. Make Up For Ever stated that the aim of nude makeup is “to beautify and refresh unperceived. It impeccably enhances the contours of the shape and discreetly corrects the complexion”. The must have for nude makeup? It’s Make Up For Ever Face&Body Foundation.
Actually, Make Up For Ever Face&Body Foundation is not a new thing. It has been a one of the best-seller products by Make Up For Ever since 1993. Now, it has its new look. Face&Body Foundation has reinvented itself in new packaging with pump dispenser. Some benefits of this product are:
- It is composed of 80% water that results non-greasy texture. As I tried the product at Make Up For Ever Academy, there I knew that the texture is more into gel. I was suggested to shake the bottle for a while before dispensing the foundation.
- It can be applied both on the face and body.
- It is very resistant. Since it is originally used by aquatic ballet dancer, Face &Body Foundation is waterproof, long lasting and non-transferable.
- It gives light coverage for natural result.
- It comes in 19 shades of color to match your skin tone.
So if your search in the right foundation has been answered, here Make Up For Ever shares the steps of makeup to obtain nude complexion:
- Opt for a light cream or gel to unify the complexion imperceptibly (Face&Body Foundation can be an example). Apply in small dabs, just in the T-zone if your skin permits.
- To mask dark circles and blemishes and to avoid excess texture, use appropriate HD Base.
- Create the glowing cheeks by blending a little HD Blush with concealer.
- Complete with a touch of HD Powder for natural and invisible finish