So what happened during the month of June at Fashionese Daily? So a lot of the FDers are on the holiday mood. We’ve been hearing holiday plans not only on our fuchsia office but also at the Female Daily forum. Holiday aside, what happened in June at our office?
Behind the scene
- Fashionese Daily, Mommies Daily, Female Daily & Fame n Frame is officially operating under PT Daily Dinamika Kreasi. We couldn’t be any happier that we have all you FDers that have been supporting us and let us grow to what we are today and hopefully it’s a start for something great
- We fancied up our office to prepare for a visit from the TV crews of one of the most prominent TV station in town. We can’t tell you much at the moment but we’ll fill in the detail later when it’s available. But this is what Hanzky wore on that day.
- We’re also sad that we have to export our intern, Amanda, back to the Netherland. We went for karaoke for a farewell party and we’re surely missing her a lot (and we hope she do too!).
- Hanzky went for the Great Singapore Sale Shopping Challenge and share her fun experience here. Sadly, she also experience some disapointment regarding the challenge.
- Do you remember the Best of Indonesian Beauty Products polling that we held on February? Two of the winners, Velvetouch and Stiletto51 have shared their review on the Indonesian Beauty Products that they purchase from the price money. Consider yourself forewarned before you’re opening their review because most probably you will be spending a lot afterward. But that’s ok right, since we’re supporting our domestic product
- Hanzky had an interesting interview with Ligwina Hananto on our sister site Mommies Daily regarding investment for your kids education plan, which Ligwina mentioned there she entrusted the investment on Reksadana. Hanzky then wrote another article on Reksadana for Beginner. The Investasi Reksadana thread is buzzing with the excitement of FDers who wants to know how to invest in Reksadana. So what do you all think if we held a talk on Reksadana with someone that can explain to us beginner here on the juicy details
- At the beginning of the month, the Fashionese Daily crew got the chance to attend a really awesome Sunsilk Co-creations launching party and we also have a video footage for those wondering how’s the party like.
- Lastly, you should all check out the Affi’s new look done by Hisato from the Shunji Matsuo hair studio.
Contest and collaboration
- On June we also had the Metro Fashion Fling Contest where contestants can submit their photo here and three winners were chosen, which won the Rp 3,000,000 worth of Metro shopping vouchers! The three winners we’re picked by Roni Dachlan, Fashion Coordinator Metro Department Store along with the other Metro team from 209 photos in total that was submitted to the contest.
- If that’s still not enough for you ladies, we also have another contest! Estee Lauder and Fashionese Daily will give away five Estee Lauder Cyber White EX travel size packages (each worth Rp. 1,200,000,-), to find out how read it here. The contest runs until 7 July 2010. If you have any question regarding the contest, you can ask it here.
- We would also like to remind you to submit your entry to the L’oreal Dream contest at www.lorealdream.com, any queries regarding the contest can be directed here. You will have a chance to win Rp 100,000,000 to make your dream comes true. Submit your entry before 20 July 2010.
Lastly, did you all notice that the Female Daily site has a new sweeter look?
So what hapenned with you all in June? Did you get the chance to go out of town for holiday or you have to spend it at the comfort of your own house. We would love to know