The Bag: LV Monogram Mini Lin Croisette Speedy 30 (a honeymoon gift from hubby since we bought it in Hong Kong when we went for our honeymoon. As always, Hong Kong is the best shopping destination for cheaper LV goods.
My Precious phones – have always been a fan of Mobile phones. Nokia E61i for my daily work calls and stores files in and Nokia 6300 for my XL number since they offer the cheapest call rate @ the moment, saves me heaps on my Indosat Matrix bills.
Credit card bills…. Arrghhhh!!! It’s that time of the month again to pay for all those stuff I bought hahahaha
Hair clips ; used this a lot when my hair was long, just got a haircut 2 days ago so the clip is still there.
Ciggies – Marlboro belonging to me and Sampoerna belonging to the hubby
Gucci wallet — insides : the usual — ATM cards, credit cards, shop discount cards, some money, my name cards, other people’s name cards, Driver’s license, KTP and so on
Band aid.. you never know when you will need them since I wear high heels a lot and some of the new ones can really hurt when used the first time
Gucci make up case containing as shown :
– Small takeaway perfume by Paris Hilton — very handy to bring
– Medicines on the go– as u can see — bodrex for headache and fever, Polycrol for my gastric pains – – Lipgloss by MAC – for daily re-apply when out of house
– Bronzer by bodyshop- my aunt actually got me hooked on this thing
– “Almost finished” Shu Uemura blush
– Blush brush which I got from some shop in Singapore, can’t remember what it is
– My trusted Nivea lipbalm — cherry colour- gives you a hint of that reddish colour which suits just about anybody
– Contact lens eye drops — very important especially when I am outside
– No brand eyebrow pencil,can just get this anywhere and it’s not only cheap but it’s very good as well
– Another lipgloss in a heartshaped container, got it in NYC– they’ve got amazing makeup shops with little cute things
My M&M pen I got from the M&M shop in NYC as well, for the occasional times when I have to jot down something
Key BCA — ahhh.. the most important item to do my online banking
House keys, office keys using 1 keyring I got from Nine West in Sydney. It just takes and takes lots of keys in there.
GULAS candies. Still got a few left in there, very refreshing to have after my usual ciggie
Black little bag for my pink Sony camera DSC-T70 which I happen to be using to take the picture
Finally — the usual things women always have to have in their bag — tissues, wet tissues and facial blotters.
Final conclusion — This bag sure does have a lot of space in it