As promised I’m going to feature someone’s bag and all of its contents once a week. This week, the bag belongs to lovely Lina (Hey it sounds like the movie title!!) who works as a traffic in an ad agency…=)
: maroon leather from Francesco Biasia.
One of my babies, I bought it in PIM 2 last February. Actually the leather and color that I love, not really the shape. I love the inside ‘cuz I can stuff my things neatly, I have problems with ‘shopping bag’ handbags or big totes ‘cuz I have hard times to find my wallet let alone my cellphone when it rings. The zipper + magnetic closure also plus points.
- Brown Nine West leather wallet which actually is a little too big, all my friends said that.. hehe. But I can carry a lot of cards and bills in it.
- Black make-up pouch from Make-Up Forever, just the right size to carry in any of my bags. I always have a problem with make-up pouch, too small, too big…’cuz I always stuff more make-up in it. I carry Mac lipsticks in it (love ‘em), lip gloss, mascara, eye liner, eye shadow, Swiss card (my fave tools for any occasion, but mostly I use the scissor), a spare Nokia battery pack, mini nail clipper, Body Shop’s tissue blotter..oh sometimes I carry an eyelash curler, an essential make-up tool.
- I always carry both dry, wet tissues and panty liners. I find wet tissues very important, I just don’t care to head to wash the hands on a wash bowl every KFC session..hehehe..
- Angel Innocent eau de perfume. I fell in love with it since 2 years ago.
- Clinique blended face powder. I also do touch-up with it ‘cuz my sensitive skin can’t stand compacts.
- A scrunchy for bad hair days!
- Keys, of course..
- Oral B dental floss.
- Some candies. My recent fave is Fisherman’s Friend Apple.
- Items not shown here, but always in my bag are my Nokia N70, it’s not in the picture ‘cuz I took the pics with it, a small brush and Ester C vitamin.