1. Anna Wintour. Editor-in-chief, Vogue. the name is pretty self explaining
2. Peter Marino Architect he has designed many high-end boutiques in new york, from fendi, to Louis Vuitton, to Dior, Armani, etc.
3. Kim France Editor-in-chief, Lucky
4. Ralph Lauren CEO, Polo Ralph Lauren
5. Marc Jacobs Head designer, Marc Jacobs International Creative director, Louis Vuitton
6. Terry Lundgren CEO, Federated Department Stores He controls 850 stores (Macy’s, Bloomingdale’s, Marshall Field’s, Famous Barr, Filene’s, Foley’s, Meier & Frank, etc)
7.Mary Catalina Vintage dealer Designers like Oscar de la Renta and Anna Sui turn to Catalina’s vast, well-organized collection of vintage clothes and fabric swatches for inspiration (occasionally putting the piece itself on the runway), which means that right now, somewhere in her studio is what you’ll be wearing next spring.
8. Marc Ecko Founder, Ecko Unlimited
9. Julie Gilhart Fashion director, Barneys New York
10. Andrew Rosen and Elie Tahari Founders, Theory
11. Thom Browne Designer, Thom Browne New York
taken from newyorkmetro.com. click here for complete article.